Wait at home for your ER visit, not the waiting room. Use ER Express Check-In to hold your place in line.
- WellStar West Georgia to offer free learning opportunity for heart failure patients and their families
- WellStar announces community groundbreaking for cancer center renovation
- Camp Dogwood helps children in coping with grief
Thu, June 6, 2019
Fri, May 31, 2019
Tue, May 28, 2019
- Prepared Childbirth Seminar (8 Hours)
- Breastfeeding Basics (A Prenatal Breastfeeding Class)
- Mother-to-Mother Breastfeeding Support Group
Sat, November 02, 2019
Mon, November 04, 2019
Tue, November 05, 2019
WellStar WGMC offers the community a listing of hospital and community services and programs.
The Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) is conducted to better understand, identify and prioritize the health needs in our community. The CHNA is accompanied by an Implementation Strategy, which is an actionable blueprint that addresses the prioritized health needs of the community to improve access to care and promote healthy lifestyles.
This comprehensive guide includes key information, tips and resources for patients and visitors.Download Here