Speech and Swallowing
In addition to occupational and physical therapy, we offer speech therapy services. Lori Bowie, SLP-CCC, is integral part of our team of therapists at Rehabilitation & Wellness. Lori has more than 25 years experience as a speech therapist.
The speech therapy department can provide comprehensive evaluation and treatment services for children and adults for a range of disorders and delays including, but not limited to:
- Articulation Disorders.
- Phonological Disorders.
- Oral Motor Disorders.
- Receptive and/or Expressive Language Disorders.
- Fluency Disorders.
- Auditory and/or Language Processing Disorders.
- Voice Disorders.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Swallowing Disorders, including chewing and feeding disorders, sensory based feeding disorders, and myofunctional disorders.
- Learning Disabilities.
- Semantic-Pragmatic Disorders.
- Neurological Impairments.
- Foreign Accent Modification.
- Sensory Integration Disorders.
For more information, call (706) 845-3883.